Drone applications are being implemented worldwide for emergency services personnel. There is seemingly unlimited information and training regarding the use and implementation of these amazing devices. However, one area that has not been addressed in the use and implementation of UAS in emergency services is the proper education, implementation, and interpretation of thermography for drone use.
Insight Training LLC provides an 8 hour Course for this very purpose. This program has been specifically designed to address the use of the thermal imaging in UAS for first responders. This program can be delivered in-person or via a live webinar. The objectives covered in this course are as follows:
- Defining & Understanding UAS Thermography
- Defining & Understanding the Types of Thermal Imaging Cameras In Use
- Thermal Imaging Contraindications
- Understanding the Key Attributes of Thermal Imaging for UAS
- Application Modes: Understanding Context and Color Palette Selection
- Overview of Fire & Emergency Service Uses which include building fires, wildland firefighting, hazardous material incidents, lost person incidents, USAR, and more.
- Examples and Case Study Information
This program will provide the following in addition to the lecture:
- Additional Educational Resources
- Drone Use Example Videos
These will be provided in one of the following formats:
- Google Drive
- Portable Flash drive (additional costs for purchase and shipping will apply).
This program is offered at $999 for the webinar format and $1500 for the in- person classroom format. Travel and lodging costs are additional and will be added to the final invoice for in-person classroom offerings.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Instructor Andy Starnes
Insight Training LLC
Level II Thermography Certified