Yavapai College UAS Thermography Training
Insight Training LLC Instructor Andy Starnes will be providing a six hour training to Yavapai College Fire Science Program in Prescott Arizona on UAS Thermography on 5/5/2023.
This program has been specifically designed to address the use of the thermal imaging in UAS for first responders. This program can be delivered in-person or via a live webinar. The objectives covered in this course are as follows:
- Defining & Understanding UAS Thermography
- Defining & Understanding the Types of Thermal Imaging Cameras In Use
- Thermal Imaging Contraindications
- Understanding the Key Attributes of Thermal Imaging for UAS
- Application Modes: Understanding Context and Color Palette Selection
- Overview of Fire & Emergency Service Uses which include building fires, wildland firefighting, hazardous material incidents, lost person incidents, USAR, and more.
- Examples and Case Study Information